How do you know if you're practicing gospel-centered, heart-focused parenting ... or if you've slipped into over-relying on behavior modification? We'll talk about some of the red flags that will help you to see where you've been off track. And then we'll discuss a basic framework for re-focusing on a heart-centered approach!
Here are some links to ideas and resources mentioned on Episode 27 of the Sibling Relationship Lab podcast!
- Sign up for a free 15-minute parenting consult call
- Wikipedia article about Ivan Pavlov
- Wikipedia article about B.F. Skinner
- Workshop: Christian Parenting and a Growth Mindset
- "14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family" by Paul David Tripp
- National Center for Biblical Parenting
- "Motivate Your Child: A Christian Parent's Guide to Raising Kids Who Do What They Need to Do without Being Told" by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!