How do you know if you're practicing gospel-centered, heart-focused parenting ... or if you've slipped into over-relying on behavior modification? We'll talk about some of the red flags that will help you to see where you've been off track. And then we'll discuss a basic framework for re-focusing on a heart-centered approach!
Share your thoughts in the Community.
(The embedded comment box below is integrated directly with our Community, so discussion is visible in both places.)
Here are some links to ideas and resources mentioned on Episode 27 of the Sibling Relationship Lab podcast!
- Sign up for a free 15-minute parenting consult call
- Wikipedia article about Ivan Pavlov
- Wikipedia article about B.F. Skinner
- Workshop: Christian Parenting and a Growth Mindset
- "14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family" by Paul David Tripp
- National Center for Biblical Parenting
- "Motivate Your Child: A Christian Parent's Guide to Raising Kids Who Do What They Need to Do without Being Told" by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!